England v Bulgaria

Day

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's getting excited? Spain and Germany, I'm not even thinking of us being in with a chance of winning Euro 2012. This is where all the problems lie with England "fans", they buy into the media hype walking round in t-shirts saying this will be our year and all that crap, then they start calling for peoples heads because we got knocked out.

In a group with Montenegro, Switzerland, Wales and Bulgaria I expect us to finish top of the group, past that we have to wait to see who we get drawn against and how the players develop, the likes of Johnson, Wilshere, Gibbs and co have 2 seasons in the Premiership to gain experience,

did well tonight, like daveo said we don't really choose who we support, i ahve always supported derby coutny and england, always will. Good performence i thought the scoreline flattered us a little especially as the bulgarians looked like they could have got an equaliser at one point. It's a good start and we need to push on but we need to remember we only beat bulgaria with all due respect they are hardly world beaters

tbh i don't rate walcott at all. He is no way a top 4 player for me, he relies too much on pace and if somone can marshall his pace then they will be fine, his career will go downwards when his pace does

what in about 10yrs time??? he's only 21;)

Archived