The board

Dangerous

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well actually dangerous there is very little debt left. There is the mortgage, when gadsby took over he parked the debt with the co op bank, then paid it off when we went up, then the americans came in janurary and bought rubbish players in a desperate bid to save us, this didn't work, then in pre season bought players on free's who weren't any good either, the they had to clear out and pay off contracts which they themselves financed.

My opinion on this rabble is that .....thay are reducing the debt (hooray),whilst giving young Nigel any money to spend (boo).Reason for all this,,,,,,get the debt down to as near as zero as possible then sell it for a huge profit

Charltans.

charlatans.

well actually dangerous there is very little debt left. There is the mortgage, when gadsby took over he parked the debt with the co op bank, then paid it off when we went up, then the americans came in janurary and bought rubbish players in a desperate bid to save us, this didn't work, then in pre season bought players on free's who weren't any good either, the they had to clear out and pay off contracts which they themselves financed.

What crap players did they buy? Also isn't a lot of it down to then manager Paul Jewell and then chairman of football Adam Pearson?

anothher boring pointless we hate the board thread :rolleyes:

Why is criticizing the board pointless and boring? I think that the board seem to be getting away with a lot of criticism.Their is obviously no funds for Clough,apparently we couldnt play Varney because it would trigger a payment to Charlton.I would like to remind you that the yanks were in charge when dumb and dumber (jewell and pearson) signed varney,therefore rubber stamoing the deal.

These people are businessmen....from America! They dont understand the clubs history,they saw a piss-poor team getting hammered each week in the Premier league but still getting capacity crowds.They must have thought bingo!! We will starve them of cash,reduce the debt and sell them for a big profit.

They have managed to appoint the son of a legend to manage the team,he also doesnt question the lack of funds so hes no bother,and his dads Brian Clough so the fans will love him regardless.

If you think this is all rosy Dan then good luck to you,but I can assure you it isnt and questions need to be asked about the intent of the American owners of this football club.

Unfortunately Young Ram has done this to death across the forum in any thread he could possibly squeeze it into. I've got my own feelings on the board but I personally can't actually be arsed to write them down anymore, maybe once the transfer window has shut and it's all settled down abit I will.

Archived