Posting match reports.

Bob The Badger

Admins, I'm wondering if it's possible to have a new thread after each game where people who went (or even watched it on TV) can post a match report. Not a one-liner or just rating each player, but a thoughtful summary. It would be cool to get to know about the ebbs and flows, missed chances, and what the support was like (especially for away games) etc.

I was busy all day yesterday and scrolling through the thread to find bits of value after the event was difficult. I ended up having to call @Eatonram and that's always my last resort.

I for one much prefer to read the thoughts of intelligent and knowledgeable Rams supporters than two paragraphs on a news site telling me what I already know.

i know you like to try and merge threads, but I honestly think this would be popular and you can limit it to just posts on the game and not reactions to posts or name-calling.

Maybe you tried it and it didn't work, or maybe it's too much admin work, but I'd love to know if others are as keen to read more on the actual game and different viewpoints as I am.

If they don't and I'm an outlier, then I shall just sulk in my sett.