Who would you like to see sign....

Day

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well 1.5 wouldn't be too bad either, plus he would want to come back

1million or 1.5 Million does not sound much, but that depends wether you have that money or not + you can add on another 1 mill for wage for season and signing on fee

But i agree he would be a good addition

1million or 1.5 Million does not sound much, but that depends wether you have that money or not + you can add on another 1 mill for wage for season and signing on fee

But i agree he would be a good addition

the thing that annoys me is that we need a good striker, good strikers dont come cheap, if one isn't signed by the window glick will have a lot to answer for.

I think you're being a bit impatient again. Yes, we've got injury woes (again) at the minute and we're short on strikers. But in reality we're not badly off for forwards.

Hulse is the first choice, and if he goes I'd fully expect a replacement

Davies is also a forward, if we can get him fit

Commons can play the forward role if required

Not sure what the story with Porter is?

Varney is clearly surplus to requirements

Doyle is young and inexperienced but should be able to fill a gap if required, covering for injuries

Cywka is listed as a midfielder but we've seen him play up front

For a team playing 1 up front, 6 forwards sounds like it should be plenty - even if 1 is out of favour and won't play regardless.

I think you're being a bit impatient again. Yes, we've got injury woes (again) at the minute and we're short on strikers. But in reality we're not badly off for forwards.

Hulse is the first choice, and if he goes I'd fully expect a replacement

Davies is also a forward, if we can get him fit

Commons can play the forward role if required

Not sure what the story with Porter is?

Varney is clearly surplus to requirements

Doyle is young and inexperienced but should be able to fill a gap if required, covering for injuries

Cywka is listed as a midfielder but we've seen him play up front

For a team playing 1 up front, 6 forwards sounds like it should be plenty - even if 1 is out of favour and won't play regardless.

davies will never be fit, clough played moexy up front rather than doyle says it all, hulse is leaving in the summer yet no signs of any kind of replacement being lined up, commons will become injured as always also he should only play in the hole advanced midfielder position, cywka for me isn't a fron tman either.

Archived