Tattoos

Dangerous

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(im gonna sound like a chav chick now)

i have 4 atm and will be 5 next month.

i have my eldest kids on each shoulder, my youngest's name on my left wrist and my ram on the small of my back.

im getting an ankle one done next month when i can choose what i want

Never been bothered personally, thought about it a few times but never really wanted one enough to go for.

If I had one I'd want something unique, I remember when everyone went through the phase of having celtic bands. More recently all the knobs up here started having "Made in GY" on the back of there necks.

The missus has got a few, this rabbit and flower thing at the bottom of her back, another rabbit (not playboy bunny) on her upper thigh and a Bob Dylan one on the bottom left of her stomach.

Three so far.

I've got the head of the Derby County Ram on the right side of my chest.

I have a Tudor rose on my upper right arm.

My mother's name is on lower back.

I'm gonna get a fourth soon but I don't know what.

I'm joking. I have no tattoos. But I'm considering getting the Ram sometime in the near future.

the place on Ashbourne rd are good. cant think of the name of the shop but it's opposite the esso garage.

i photocopied a ram out of one of my dcfc books and they just blew it up to the right size and just added the george cross after

got my surname in olde english down my right lower arm & gettin a large rams head on the top of my right arm hopefully @ end of september by rita (sheepy's missus) seen some of her stuff & shes quality

tatoo i was on about is same as this but block black not shading like this one :D

690..us/img690/7342/dcfctattoo

the place on Ashbourne rd are good. cant think of the name of the shop but it's opposite the esso garage.

i photocopied a ram out of one of my dcfc books and they just blew it up to the right size and just added the george cross after

its called second skin.Ive had a tat done there.They are really good.I go to my mates now as he doesnt charge me much.

Archived