Back to Pride Park at last?

DesertRam

Presumably the only fans able to watch Live, are those that have had there injections and can

prove it. I was wondering if their are any fans who refuse to take the vaccine and are going to

miss out because of their principles?

In the US 40% of the population have decided against taking the vaccine and the returning Pandemic

increases we are seeing at the moment is 96% amongst this group of people!

I had both shots, and was lucky to be in the first allocation of the vaccinations.

40 minutes ago, DesertRam said:

Presumably the only fans able to watch Live, are those that have had there injections and can

prove it. I was wondering if their are any fans who refuse to take the vaccine and are going to

miss out because of their principles?

In the US 40% of the population have decided against taking the vaccine and the returning Pandemic

increases we are seeing at the moment is 96% amongst this group of people!

I had both shots, and was lucky to be in the first allocation of the vaccinations.

Went to Trent Bridge on Friday was classified as a "test" venue no social distancing or wearing of face masks but you either had to have a valid Covid passport to show before you could enter (double vaccination) or have evidence of a valid negative lateral flow test. 

The above link will give your vaccination status only, if you go through the nhs app as opposed to link it will also show any test status for 30 days then refreshes every time you login  (i think!)