kick the inflatable pint

Dangerous

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drink on most nights, I'm guilty on that yer honour. Don't get pissed mind you, aint done that for ages. Don't handle the hangovers to well. I've got a fresh pack of 10x Becks Vier which I'l be starting tonight, in the fridge now just chilling.

I normally drink Carlsberg Export, Becks or Budweiser.

When I just want a cheap drink then it's Carlsberg, Fosters or Tuborg.

I like to treat myself to Peroni, Corona and Millers when they're on offer.

I'm not a man for cheap beer. Drinking Carling (urgh) out of cans reminds me of being 16/17.

Strongbow/Frosty Jacks I buy when I'm horrendously skint. It reminds me of being 15. Magners is the only real cider I like. Bulmers is too sweet.

If that half-time pint thing gave me my height in Export then I'd happily go and make a tosspot out of myself. But if it's Carlsberg it's not worth the embarassment.

lagers; heineken, bud, corona, san miguel, efes, peroni.

ciders; brothers, koppenburg, bulmers, magners, strongbow cirrus.

only drink cheap lagers & ciders like strongbow/fosters/carling ect if its a few cheeky snakebites

proper ales are where its at though green king, boddy's, newcy brown, pedigree, john smiths, guiness ect

but to be honest one i have had 8 or 9 i'll pretty much drink anything :D

Grolsch is by far and away the best draught lager. Budweiser is nice too though. Carling does me though as not many places have Grolsch or Bud on draught and I refuse to pay £3 for a bottle.

I went to Newquay in June and paid a tenner for two bottles of Bud in a club. Unbelievable.

Though I had a pint of it on draught last night for £3.45 which isn't that bad (considering it's awesome). I just wish most pubs, like Wetherspoons, Varsity etc had it on tap.

The height is set at 6ft 6 in crates! And Icant believe I got booed for saying he didn't hit it!! He hit the strings I thought!

Awful shots, got me running around collecting the bloody balls! KNackered me lol

Archived