New Server Feedback

Day

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just means you don't have permission to view the site, now if I put an IP ban on you that's what you would see which is a pain in the arse as some people (Young Ram) think they have been banned and send me emails.

Problem is it comes up when the server is having problems, I don't know why it chucked that one out and it may go down again some point tonight as they are having problems. Below is all the info I get to see.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thu, 12 Aug 2010 22:55:14 +0100

We are currently seeing abnormal behaviour on multiple web servers, and are investigating the causes.

We expect to have it back to normal operation soon, and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

UPDATE 22:54: We are still investigating the problem and will update the status page as soon as possible.

No worries, bookmark our Twitter page and if the site is having problems I'l update, it might not be instant unless I'm online. Just saves me sending out loads of emails, just had 2 phone calls, 3 texts and 8 emails I've had to respond to grrrr.

Usually if you can't get on it's because of the server and all I will say is it's the server, I will very rarely IP ban anyone so dunna worry.

Archived