Derby County v Cardiff City

Day

I disagree, you only have to look down the road for example. Lee Camp and Ken Barlow who has never played league football.

We have Bywater, Deeney, Atkins and England Under 19's James Severn

Bywater played 42 out of 46 games last season, when he did pick up an injury what did we do? brought in a loan keeper, if Bywater picked up an injury again I'm sure Clough would do the same again.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we have had to start passing the ball from the back because the useless prat in goal cannot kick the ball to a Derby player.Hulse will raise money,and he wants away so lets get rid.Our only other assets are Commons,(need him this season),Barker (absolutely essential) and Addison (injured).

i would rather see them pass the ball out from the back than huff it up field and bypass the midfield completely.

i think they are damned if they do and damned if they dont. but come on 2 games into a season we're not even out of August yet. :rolleyes:

thanks dangerous, im the same, i see tihngs like they are and call them, is it people are too positive? we seem to be realistic in saying that we arn't there and that we could have problems giving a couple of injuries.

Neither me nor Daveo have said we are 'there' yet. We clearly aren't but what we are doing is consolidating our position and bringing a bit of much needed stability at the club. Try reading what we put rather than making your own assumptions on how we think. I am positive because for the first time in years, we are not on the brink of bankruptcy and we are a club for the forseeable future.

Archived