Away fans ( forest fan )

red fever

It would seem that I may have caused the need for new rules to be made on this site. For that I can only apologise, It was never my intent to cause any problems. I have enjoyed posting with you all on this site & I am pleased to say I found you all to be great company. I was really moved by Lyndsey's great story. Trigger made me laugh & Boycie made me feel very welcome. David was a sparring partner & Vicky being a Trevor Francis fan was just proof she's a red LOL. Cumbrian ram Joe Jess dan & GB ram have all been fun to talk to. Sorry if I've missed anyone.

But in the end of the day this is a Derby site & if my being on this site causes some people problems on any thread then It's the away fan who should go.

So it's better if i bid you all the best for the coming season & go back to redland.

Signing off your old irish mate

Red Fever

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would seem that I may have caused the need for new rules to be made on this site. For that I can only apologise, It was never my intent to cause any problems. I have enjoyed posting with you all on this site & I am pleased to say I found you all to be great company. I was really moved by Lyndsey's great story. Trigger made me laugh & Boycie made me feel very welcome. David was a sparring partner & Vicky being a Trevor Francis fan was just proof she's a red LOL. Cumbrian ram Joe Jess dan & GB ram have all been fun to talk to. Sorry if I've missed anyone.

But in the end of the day this is a Derby site & if my being on this site causes some people problems on any thread then It's the away fan who should go.

So it's better if i bid you all the best for the coming season & go back to redland.

Signing off your old irish mate

Red Fever

dont be such a poof!

stay and take the flak!

i think most people on here actually like bakeri and yourself,

would be a shame if we didnt have someone to wind up every time you lose!

you not being told to go mate the rule about away fans in a match day thread was the same last year that was the only thing aimed at away fans really we had just noticed a few things that had been going on of late from both away but mostly from our own fans that were not in the best interest of the forum so the decision was taken to repost a few rules to keep the peace your welcome back here any time feves as all away fans are aslong as there up for abit of banter & it doesn't turn into personal insults

I'm not going to beg you to stay, I've told you even on the phone your more than welcome here. The rule has been in the pipeline for a couple of weeks, being an ex forum moderator yourself you must surely understand that rules such as this are in place for the good of the forum. Theres no need to throw a paddy, excuse the pun.

Ya big poof, your doing my old trick on the NEP!:D seeing what the other members think. Trouble is, even if I got the same responce as you are I still got banned!:D

Anyway, you've only lost your first 2 games, I know you're not confident of the coming season. Billy will be alright when he gets his pay off;)

Seriously though,

Match day threads can cause high emotions even between home fans, so having a Red on could tip it over.

Anyway, I'm not blowing smoke up yer ass, so it's up to you.

Oooh you are awful, but I like you.

He was posting on a match day thread during the actual game, the rules now state this is wrong.

Even if we like the red dog he must keep out of matchday threads.

He's done an Elvis, so he could be back, and may not be back.

Naymind.

Man up and stay Fever.

The rules are for sausagetish behaviour and not to stop Forest banter.

If you go there's no one to take the piss out of when Forest lose, apart from Bakers.

Man Up , poof x2, hairy arse, throw my toys out of the pram & come back as we want to take the piss every time Forest lose.

You silver tounged Ba$ta&ds

How could I stay away with such warmth on display.

Speaking of toys out of prams ( not you this time David )

Coppell quits Bristol City post

Steve Coppell resigns as Bristol City manager with immediate effect after less than four months in the job.

Archived