Away fans ( forest fan )

red fever

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
He was posting on a match day thread during the actual game, the rules now state this is wrong.

Even if we like the red dog he must keep out of matchday threads.

He's done an Elvis, so he could be back, and may not be back.

Naymind.

Please read this from Boycie, He was posting on a match day thread during the actual game. You may now see why I thought it was ok to post when the game was over.

All I get is threats, yellow cards, threads deleted/ closed & abuse. ELVIS WAS RIGHT

I wonder why a forest fan does not feel welcome ?

Rules is rules, read em and take em in.

How come all others can post where & when they like ?

Bakeri Forest fan posted on the match day thread all last season.

But i get a yellow

As i have said all you have to do is ask me !

Threats of bans ?

If banning me is your intent feel free, I am happy !

The sad thing is Fever, you were a mod on the dark side. Now as much as we don't like to bring the NEP into threads, we wern't allowed to post hardly anywhere.

Bakeri was a normal user on the NEP who suffered the mod just the same as we did.

But, if either JonnyRed or Bakeri666 came back on here, they would be subject to the same rules as you.

So, our rules are quite simple, fill your boots when we play you, if you win, go for it. If you lose, take it. I was the same on the Dark side.

Please don't make out we are victimising you.

The sad thing is Fever, you were a mod on the dark side. Now as much as we don't like to bring the NEP into threads, we wern't allowed to post hardly anywhere.

Bakeri was a normal user on the NEP who suffered the mod just the same as we did.

But, if either JonnyRed or Bakeri666 came back on here, they would be subject to the same rules as you.

So, our rules are quite simple, fill your boots when we play you, if you win, go for it. If you lose, take it. I was the same on the Dark side.

Please don't make out we are victimising you.

Not quite as you well know.

Nice to see Forest undefeated in two !

Archived