Wazza ?

De22Ram

On 10/03/2021 at 16:07, Rab a dab doo said:

Rooney needs to re-ignite the sprite,passion and fight he had instilled in the team just a few weeks ago.

We were then hard to break down, determined not to be beaten and far more clinical in front of goal when we presented with chances. 

If we get those attributes back we'll see a turn around in fortunes and any worries of slipping back down the league table will soon be dispelled.

He'd better hurry as things may go Pop.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bcnram said:

I would not expect any humour just having lost a game!!

He is 100% correct in that the forwards showed no hunger to get themselves into places where they could score. I can think of four good chances where we didn’t even work the keeper. We played with wide men and with wing backs who on several occasions were looking for targets in the area but they wouldn’t show. Kazim showed his usual great control but 25 metres outside the area, I can’t comment on Waghorn because I don’t know where he was half the time, certainly wasn’t having an effect on the game. 

Not saying I disagree with your points...but I think him concluding we were unlucky and was mainly due to the strikers not getting into dangerous positions really isn't our biggest problem for me. 

Archived