More tickets made available for Leeds clash

derbydan

If I was you I'd chuck meself off a cliff Fever, but in terms of who you should support is simple...Derby, after all you will be in a relegation battle with Leeds this season so you should want to see Leeds lose. Simples.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I was you I'd chuck meself off a cliff Fever, but in terms of who you should support is simple...Derby, after all you will be in a relegation battle with Leeds this season so you should want to see Leeds lose. Simples.

If only you would bet this season would be so good.

If it happens that Derby are below Leeds this season will you be disapointed ?

If only you would bet this season would be so good.

If it happens that Derby are below Leeds this season will you be disapointed ?

Yes.

I don't expect Leeds to finish in the top half unless they start playing nasty tactics.

Their squad doesn't have anything we don't so to finish below would be a disappointment and would mean we still aren't living up to expectation.

Yes.

I don't expect Leeds to finish in the top half unless they start playing nasty tactics.

Their squad doesn't have anything we don't so to finish below would be a disappointment and would mean we still aren't living up to expectation.

Have you been reading lord of the rings or what

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve

Archived