Season Stats

Mckram

19 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Could be argued we upset the balance of the team by all of the ins and outs in January?

Well neither Gregory nor Edmundson would have scored, and we'd have no CB for the last two games, and other games where they played.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Mckram said:

It was the defence from around December to late February where we were winning 1-0 each game with the odd better result.

It all changed for me when Rooney made those big changes against Cardiff. Think Edmundson was at defensive midfield, Wisdom put out at right back and was it Mengi at CB?

It all changed for me when Rooney made those big changes against Cardiff. Think Edmundson was at defensive midfield, Wisdom put out at right back and was it Mengi at CB?

...agreed - I seem to remember in an interview after we started to pick up a few wins a question was asked what was being done differently. The answer was keeping it simple and uncomplicated.....then versus Cardiff too many changes were made and we have been chasing shadows..as proven under Cocu, these players don't react well to change or over elaboration

Keep it Simple, Stupid...

Archived