23 Players, can that be called a squad?

Day

Forest now have 23 players, included in the 23 is 3 keepers. Doesn't give Billy boy many options if the injury curse makes it's way down the A52 this season, they already have Chambers, Morgan, Wilson and McGoldrick out injured.

Will we be seeing empty red seats not just in the stands but on the subs bench as well? dom dom dom dom dom

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see your still worried enough to check every thing Forest :D

The defenders are all fine & expected to play in our next game.

THe season has not started & the window will be open for ages yet. We will get in extra players & be stronger than last year.

Iwish they would do it now but you know what they say about if it's worth waiting for.

COME ON YOU REDS

We all check the rivals out, after all that's what your on here for aywot? Forever Green of our squad and options perhaps, or you just missed Boycie to much?

Forever Green :D

Catch phrase Red Elvis 2010-11, patented with SOL IB, DOM DOM DOM and Remember who told ya!

Get your own, phrases, and you cannot have BTBEC either!;)

Did you listen to 5 Live from 7.30pm tonight? David Pleat was on and they were talking about transfer fees and managers not having a say in players going out. I had a little chuckle to myself as James Perch popped into my head.

Did you listen to 5 Live from 7.30pm tonight? David Pleat was on and they were talking about transfer fees and managers not having a say in players going out. I had a little chuckle to myself as James Perch popped into my head.

Umm theres some banter theresomewhere Boycie?

Men popping into Daveo's head?;)

Billy Davies has ruled out a move for Jay Simpson as he looks to keep his key players at Nottingham Forest this season.

The Forest boss is hoping to boost his attacking options before the start of the new campaign and has been linked with a swoop for Arsenal youngster Simpson.

However, while Davies has passed on a list of targets to the board, he confirmed Simpson, who has been interesting Millwall, is not being considered for a move to the City Ground.

"I have recommended that we bring in strikers, yes. But he is not among them," Davies told the Nottingham Evening Post.

"As things stand, I have given a list of potential signings to the acquisitions committee and like anyone else, I am obviously very concerned.

"But I have said before that it is just my job to put the names forward and then wait, like everyone else, to see what can be done."

Davies is also calling on the Championship club to resist any approaches for Kelvin Wilson, Chris Cohen and Nathan Tyson before the transfer window closes.

He added: "There is a lot of speculation with regard to Kelvin Wilson. We will have to see what happens there and it is the same with Chris Cohen and Nathan Tyson. It can be disruptive when that happens.

"My recommendation with all three players is that they should be part of our progression.

"I have not spoken to the players, but they know my feelings about them. They know that I like them and like them very much."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11670_6281334,00.html

---------------------------------------------------------------

Is it me or does Silly Billy sound a little upset?

Forest squad numbers have been announced, gave me a chuckle anyhow....

1. Lee Camp

4. Luke Chambers

5. Wes Morgan

6. Kelvin Wilson

7. Paul Anderson

8. Lewis McGugan

9. Dele Adebola

10. Robert Earnshaw

11. Nathan Tyson

12. Garath McCleary

15. Chris Cohen

16. Chris Gunter