non season ticket holders can have advantage for away games

Leeds Ram

I have just found out that if you have a membership you can have advantage in away games, to have membership you dont need a season ticket, so people who stump up 25 quid can have away priority over those who have paid god knows how much for a season ticket :mad: sorry if you already knew this

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone has to say sorry at one point in their life, i just find it disgusting that people who pay 25 pounds can have better priority than people who pay hundreds of pounds to see their team reguarly. I just feel that the board dont care about season ticket holders and that loyalty bears no value at the club anymore

everyone has to say sorry at one point in their life, i just find it disgusting that people who pay 25 pounds can have better priority than people who pay hundreds of pounds to see their team reguarly. I just feel that the board dont care about season ticket holders and that loyalty bears no value at the club anymore

too true mate.

fair point, but we need new ownership in my opinon, season ticket holders are being taken advantage of and i think somthing needs to be done about it, we need to tell the board how we feel about this disgusting new ticket arrangment

Archived