S.C. Olhanense v Forest

Red Elvis

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

S.C. Olhanense, never heard of them so I had to Wiki it, mid table Portugese team that have never won anything but promotion and play in a massive 10,000 seater stadium.

2-1 win, must be delighted, did they concede due to the lack of a left back or did Ned play there for em?

He's pretty much said that Forest will be his last resort, just the kind of player you would want at your club. Last I heard he was getting some brochures printed up like Michael Owen, the front page reads "Please don't let me go to that ***** hole" with a picture of a manky old football stand next to a river.

Bloody Hell to me to you.

Who made this thread? Is their a law against this?:D

I suppose your right Portugeese average stuff, I wish we'd have played Burton and had the opportunity for an Ilkeston trialist to play for us, now thats ambition.:)

I suppose if you don't aim high, saves the disapointment.:D, I wonder if Shorey wants to play for Derby?

He's pretty much said that Forest will be his last resort, just the kind of player you would want at your club. Last I heard he was getting some brochures printed up like Michael Owen, the front page reads "Please don't let me go to that ***** hole" with a picture of a manky old football stand next to a river.

lol:D

Ssssssh you'l go and upset em, they're still expecting to sign Fabregas, Messi and Ashley Cole becuase they won the cup 30 years ago.

Now thats just plain silly, everyone knows Fabregas wants to go to Barcelona.:p

Banter Trivia.

1. Forest won the Championship 1996, thats the last real trophy, (not including County Cup and BC Trophies) and Derby????????

2. Last Derby player to play for England?

3. Last Major Domestic Trophy Derby County have achieved?

GET THE PICTURE, :D

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDS:D

Archived