The Chop

BaaLocks

I'd genuinely forgotten that he played for Man City till this popped up on my Twitter feed then I got two surprises, that he played in the same side at George Weah and that (on investigation) he only played a handful of games less for them than he did for us.

It's a bit like Pesch in reverse, I never really think of him as a Ram, more someone who passed by in his later years, but when you look he played more for us than he did for Stoke. West Brom or Sheffield United. On an aside, I remember the Blunts singing his name when we played them - always thought that was a much better way to handle it than 'reject'. We should do that more often when players come back - I remember standing up and applauding when Idiakiez came on in the play off semi, to be fair I was more than applauding him later in the game.

image.png.aa70ce7591cb3b83b008787c72ce58cd.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BaaLocks said:

I'd genuinely forgotten that he played for Man City till this popped up on my Twitter feed then I got two surprises, that he played in the same side at George Weah and that (on investigation) he only played a handful of games less for them than he did for us.

It's a bit like Pesch in reverse, I never really think of him as a Ram, more someone who passed by in his later years, but when you look he played more for us than he did for Stoke. West Brom or Sheffield United. On an aside, I remember the Blunts singing his name when we played them - always thought that was a much better way to handle it than 'reject'. We should do that more often when players come back - I remember standing up and applauding when Idiakiez came on in the play off semi, to be fair I was more than applauding him later in the game.

image.png.aa70ce7591cb3b83b008787c72ce58cd.png

To be honest, that’s a cracking pair up front.

Archived