chavvy doleite scumbags.

Dangerous

I hate them.As a postman,I continually get asked "have you got any giros mate" by these tosspots.You know who these people are,tracksuits tucked into socks,tattoo on neck,can of special brew in hand and not the slightest intention of going to work for a living.They think theyre hilarious ,well *********,I have news for you....youre about as funny as the welfare system.How it can be allowed for the workers of this country to pay for the existence of these scum,(and this includes girls who leave school,have numerous kids with different fathers) is beyond me.I wouldnt pay them a penny.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm jobless at the moment :redface:

But i agree with what you say though lol. :D

The thing is most people who are unemployed are genuinely looking for work. It's just difficult to find, even for a student like myself who is just looking for something part time.

There are a lot of people who are genuinely scrounging, which isn't right. But this isn't as common. The likes of the Sun and Daily Mail exaggerate it by always talking about how 3,000,000 people are unemployed and all that.

Don't get me wrong I kind of agree with Dangerous but it's not always people's fault. A lot are genuinely looking for work but a few bums give the millions of unemployed in this country a bad reputation for the tabloids to feed on.

i think you'll find that figure of 3m unemployed is actually under exaggerated....whilst Labour were in power they were screwing around the figures to make it look as though they were doing more for the country than what they really were....its all coming out in the wash now anyway with the conservative lib dem coalition publicly lambasting Labours failings and unravelling the mess they left us behind in.

Well i found a different job seekers allowance to claim for as they rejected my last one and they take £15 a week off me as i work 6 hours on a thursday - thats the thanks you get for being honest :mad: i hate going to sign on to it's a dreadfull place, degrading , dangerous is right there are a lot of scumbags i see them down there and they don't want to work, but some of us do and i can't find a job at the mo apart from this part time one i have and i only got that as the girl i replaced is a mate.

too bloody true that Lyndsey...when i sign on there's loads who're just happy claiming and have been for years and yet i've only been signing on since December and they make me feel like some sort of convicted criminal who doesn't deserve it.

through work i know a few people who are signing on and they just laugh and take the piss when they get there free money as they call it, never paid into the system in their lives and spend it all on skol super or weed the f**k wits.

Is finding work ***** up by you~? my cousin lives in Hereford and they struggle big time there and they have been moaning about the amount of polish who have moved in there.

Archived