chavvy doleite scumbags.

Dangerous

Job Centre is always full up here, hanging out side with socks pulled over there trackie bottoms, more gold than Mr T...although I suspect it's Argos "gold", can of cider or super T and fag on the go, and that's just the women.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

plenty of Poles in Worcester and a fair sized Asian community as well, i've found the jobs i've applied for i'm always up against at least 100 others scrapping it out...there was a crazy instance last year of a new supermarket opening and 2000 people applied for just 6 available positions lol.

it's bloody crap all over aint it, you just no that for each of these bums they are producing loads of off springs who the majority will grow up learning these morals from their parents.

i will admit that i had my eldest daughter when i was young but i have never relied on the state to provide for us i went straight to work. when Gaz got the dreaded C the first time i realised that he would never be able to work full time again so i put myself through uni so i could be the trousers and earn the doe. i give my service users hell about being bums and up to now i have got all but 2 either on work placements, full time work or college courses to get them off they're arses and give something back.

like you say though JR people like yourself who want to get back out there are scrapping over jobs that the bloody polish will prob snap up anyway... if the worse comes to the worse you can always rent the old toosh out ;)

its a vicious circle...these Poles and Asians butter up the chavvy girl doleites, 9 months down the line out pops a future screaming doleite and before you know it they're takin over the houses in the street for nowt. :mad:

I worked in betting shops for a good 10yrs after leaving school...i earned the nickname of the Bookie Biker lol....if i end up renting myself out i'll be the Bookie Bike :D

Disguised as Martha lol :eek:

i work in mental health mate but with 18-30 yr olds who aren't too severe and are more than able to live fully intergrated in comunities.

about 80% of them have some kind of substance abuse linked to their mental state. they hate me cus i draw i right hard line and dont let them use their probs as an excuse!!

Archived