World Cup General.

Boycie

and Brazil unless they pull their fingers out could easily go out to Chile in the second round, who duffed em in qualifying. And if they get through that then Holland will probably be awaiting....for me its a Holland Argentina final at the moment. With Uruguay and Spain in the 3rd 4th place play off.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright i was generalizing a bit there and knew i'd cop it....Forlan is one for starters.

Veron is another.

Forest have had quite a few useless articles who went away and did the biz for someone else as i'm sure Derby have anorl.

World Cup itso factso time, if Spain or Germany win the World Cup then the only unbeaten side in the tournament will be New Zealand.

Stick that one in the back of yer head, you might need it for a pub quiz one day.

Germany haven't played anybody with a well organized defence yet though, Spain aren't firing on all cylinders yet but their defence has been holding up well with Casillas easily the most solid keeper at this World Cup.

Love that crazy fact Derbydan...

And Chilavert, what a legend...imagine if he was still playing and had been involved against Spain on saturday night! He'd have taken Paraguays penalty then potentially have been racing back to face those crazy spot kicks Spain had!

Archived