10/11 New Shirt Launch

derbydan

Derby County's new-look home strip for 2010/11 season will be revealed on Friday 16 July 2010.

The strip will be revealed at a specially-arranged Catwalk Show at Pride Park Stadium, with Nigel Clough and his Derby County first team squad all in attendance.

The players will reveal the shirt at 6pm on the night, just hours ahead of their first pre-season friendly of the summer at Burton Albion on Saturday 17 July

Although fans won't be able to see the shirt until launch day, pre-orders are now being accepted.

All those who place a pre-order will go in to a draw to win two places at a post-kit launch party at Jurys Inn, Derby that the Derby County squad will be attending.

In addition, all fans who pre-order before 1pm on Monday 12th July 2010 to guarantee delivery on the day of launch.

Shirts can be purchased from £40 for adults and £30 for juniors. Shorts and socks are also available to pre-order in all sizes.

Fans can place their pre-orders by visiting shopDCFC, calling 0871 472 1884 or by logging on to www.wearederby.com from today.

The shirt will be manufactured by adidas, who are continuously developing new and innovative technologies that enhance and improve performances on pitch, with many of these featuring in the new Derby County kit and training wear range.

The home shirt is equipped with all over CLIMACOOL® ventilation, the fitted football jersey is engineered with FORMOTIONâ„¢ muscle support for improved efficiency. FORMOTION is three-dimensionally engineered to move naturally with the athlete's body during sport. FORMOTION follows every curve of the athlete's body for a better fit and greater comfort while in motion.

All shirts will display the logo of new shirt sponsors buymobiles.net.

The Derbyshire-based telecomms experts signed a three-year deal at the start of May to have their company logo display on the front of the Rams' shirts in the largest commercial deal in Derby County's history.

Paul Sisson is the founder and Managing Director of buymobiles.net and is a life-long Derby County fan.

Until the end of May buymobiles.net will offer anyone who buys a contract mobile phone deal with a FREE Band 'D' season ticket or renewal the ability to redeem it for a 'C' or 'B' ticket for absolutely no extra cost, with BuyMobiles paying the difference.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do they wait till most people have been on their summer holidays? They would sell loads more if they released it in May.Thick yank tw@ts.

It's sound business for them really. If the shirt was released now the old stock of 2009/10 shirts would be virtually worthless but until a new kit is out they can still be flogged for a tenner. So it allows the club to get rid of stock and make a bit of extra coin.

It pisses me off though and I wish we got to see our kits earlier.

• 2 weeks later...

Eagle eyed Daveo thinks he knows what our home shirt design will be, take a look.................

The pre-order image from the OS, (look at the black line down the right side of the shirt, also look at the collar, both look different to this seasons shirt so I guess this is a "preview".

http://retail.wearederby.com/store/product_images/pcs_images/home%20shirt%202010

Now look at the new Bristol City adidas kit for next season, look at the white line down the side and the shape of the collar (it gets bigger towards the back).

http://i48.tinypic.com/x6br5c

Am I seeing things or am I onto summart here?

Archived