snooker world championship

froggg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been watching abit, not enough tho. I love it as well, requires huge amounts of skill to do what they do. Sadly I think only a couple of others on here will share that view so expect a load of abuse.

I'm a big snooker fan, rubbish player mind.

im the same, i have a great record of never beating any of my mates, they put it down to the fact im a derby fan the cheeky ********!

havnt watched any yet, has it been good? i heard hendry was ment to be in a decent game last night

how in gods earth can snooker be classed as a sport?

its for wierdo,s who find the need to walk around a table holding a twig in thier hand!

granted it takes a bit of skill to knock the balls in , but so does taking a trains number at 125 mph neither of which is for the normall.

everytime snooker came on it was either a ginger haired ranga or some spotty faced jock bathub on the table, the audience was full of p1ss riden old coffin dodgers that cant even remember if its tues or sunday.

this GAME is for the likes of nerds who have to find a girlfriend/boyfriend via internet dating and practise kissing the back of thier hand before progressing to buying a blow up doll.

its for the feckin sad and lonely.

ps davey boy whats your highest break?

Archived