Pigeons

Day

We have an elderly woman next door, she likes to feed pigeons so much so that we have around 20-30 of the flying rats either on our roof or her roof all day.

As a result if you go in the garden your likely to be shat on, hanging our washing on the line has already proved to be a big no no unless you don't mind abit of pigeon crap on your boxers.

Apparently she's been doing it for years and after several requests she still feeds the bar stewards.

Other than shooting them, how can we get rid without letting the old bag next door know what we're upto?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

soak some bread in vinegar let it dry out and then sprinkle bicarb of soda on it leave it out for the birds as soon as they eat it and it goes down their throat it expands and blows the bird up as birds can't pass gas so it blows their stomachs up :D pain full effective and get a youtube vid while your at it lol works wonders :D

• 2 weeks later...

Right I thought I should update your all on my Pigeon situation, after hunting around YouTube yesterday I came across a cheep solution to remove unwanted birds....Green Laser Pointer, -£8 later I have one winging it's way to me.

I plan on scaring them with the laser until they finally fluck off, but if needs must I will blind the barstards if the scaring tactic doesnt work.

Archived