A dilemma

Perky1106

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but I would play ***** if the game meant Derby would go up, stay up or against each other. £10,000 a week is alot of money and no matter how much I love Derby County I love my family twice as much, so if I could earn a decent amount of money to make our time on this earth more enjoyable I'd do it.

If I was a proffesional footballer then yes I would do it. I don't like working in Nottingham, but I do so.

If your talking about Commons and Barker, they go were the money is, they have to. Unlike top paid footballers they don't have much room to be picky.

Mind you, Barker could have gone to Forest, so maybe we were offering more money?

absolutly no way in gods earth would i ever wear a notts forest shirt ,or support thier club full stop.

the thought of it sickens me.

trigs true story----

we sold our house in breaston before moving to aus , all contracts had been signed etc, the new owner so to speak phone up and asked if it was ok to come in and measure up for beds curtains etc, trig replied no problems.

that evening there was a knock at the door it was the new buyer and his wife the new owner had a notts forest top on , ask your self the question did trig let him in the house? or did he just let his mrs in whilst he waited outside ?

you decide.:rolleyes:

that evening there was a knock at the door it was the new buyer and his wife the new owner had a notts forest top on , ask your self the question did trig let him in the house? or did he just let his mrs in whilst he waited outside ?

you decide.:rolleyes:

if you really did that your my hero

if the contracts were signed you kept him out:D if not you let the cnut in:confused:

contracts were signed !

he knew i was a ram from memorobillia i had in 1 of my rooms and a little snide comment the cnut made whilst viewing the 1st time,

even if contracts would not have been signed the outcome would have still been the same!

its cold standing on a door step lol!:D

Archived