Sheff Wed (A) Tickets

Day

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, dcfc4ever said:

Agree in general ticket prices are too high.Dont agree with your argument about Derby fans we’ve sold close to 3000 tickets and will probably sell out.Also i disagree Derby set the going championship prices and indeed do good regular deals like Villa for example which gave us our largest attendance of season,kids for £30 a season with adult season ticket holders,etc.Derby are no different to any other championship team who have a high regular fan base 

I've usually gone to Wednesday, we'll routinely take 4000+ when tickets priced sensibly We were only given 3000 tickets (we could have requested more if the club thought we would sell), away end holds far more so it is definitely a case of ticket prices putting fans off. I like the ground and the away day but at c. £40 a ticket I'll find something else to do. And 1 or 2 thousand will have thought the same. Don't think the owners much care if the revenue is higher with less there.

6 hours ago, philmycock said:

Erm, Howard! ? 

I know, I know , appreciate the advice me ode . It's just that I think we're getting a lift into Sheffield now and not sure if we're getting dropped in the city centre or in Hillsborough it's self. Howard's is just up from the train station isn't it ? 

2 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Howard's is just up from the train station isn't it ? 

Yep, Sheffield Tap next door to the station has a cracking range of beers in a great building, but they might not let fans in if wearing their colours, particularly as Utd fans could be heading out to Rotherham.

theHoward.jpg

Archived