Strikes

Day

Ahh, sorry there Trig, thought you were having a pop at the jobless on here.

I totally agree with what you are saying in this thread about respect the workers, making sure they work in a safe enviroment etc. If the strikes were being made over working conditions and safety issues I wouldn't have such a problem.

As you can probably tell I just don't agree with strikes over job cuts and pay rises in a recession, not when this country has thousands of people that are desperate and looking for work.

Immigrants on benefits is a totally different subject which is down to the Goverment, and I think we'd all chuck them out the country given half a chance.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no worries daveyboy,

i was having a little pop at bakeri ,well not actually at him personally but from the scab capital which hosts his football team (ooppps i am a naughty boy)

i never wish unemployment on anybody as you can probably gather from my points of views towards unions and all they stand for!

im all for the working class as i am working class my self and proud of it .

i hate people who just sponge benefits and dole with no intentions of ever giving anything back to the society from which they are taking.

(cue the kriss conmans comment)

There was another comment made earlier not by you that I took as a pop at the jobless on here as well, just didn't want this to turn into a bitch fest.

As for Commo.......ah forget it, we'l never agree :D

Archived