Kind of an admins questions

Guys ( and any gals lurking in there, so that I still don't know all the admins), I'm very active on an LA Rams forum.

To be fair this kicks its ass for the most part, but there is noe thing they do really well.

2 or 3 times per year they will get an ex-player on to answer questions from *real* fans.

About 3 or 4 weeks before they will set up a separate page for people to post their questions and then you can see the players answer in real time.

There have been some super amazing moments where we all hugged each other dripping with nostalgia.

Anyway, I'm guessing @Boycie will be moving this so a 'why don't we interview old players thread' from 2006 and I shall disappear into oblivion. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Or just watch Rams TV?

Yeh you could and you sit there waiting for Colin Gibson to ask a really cutting question.

And then you could sit there some more.

And some more.

Aaaaand then some more.

I loved Bobby Davison, but the interview was crying out for Gibbo to grab him by the throat and yell, 'no seriously, what did you really feel like?"

Whoa Bobby said every goal was just work.

Anybody standing behind the goal at Chester in a meaningless League Cup night game when he scored and came up to the fans, knows that wasn't meaningless. At least not at the time.

I got a massive rush talking to Jim Everett the Rams QB in the mid 80's when he was amazed that I was at his debut and talked about the last play of the game involving a Hail Mary by the Patriots to win it.

Archived