Leicester 3-0 Notts Forest

Middlesbrough 2-0 QPR

Preston 3-0 Cardiff

Reading 5-0 Sheff Wed

Sheff Utd 4-3 Plymouth

Swansea 1-0 Peterborough

Watford 1-2 Newcastle

West Brom 3-1 Derby

so far we have lost 7 games this season and so far he has blamed no-one...

so why would he start now??

Yes after the last few he has highlighted the lack of movement in the january window, but they are fair comments, we have members of the squad that have played every single game and they could do with a rest... we have no left back and haven't had for 14 months, since Bennett got injured at Doncaster... so not blame just valid points to consider. He has mentioned in the post match interview a bug affecting the squad, but only because he was questioned on a specific point that it was relevant to, and he said in his answer that it is no excuse... and he said he may need to look at his selections on away games... he is accepting his responsibility as a manager

so sorry to disappoint i know how much you love to hate him, but he has once again risen above the expe3ctations Derby fans have of him.

well just got back, and honestly that score lined flatters them.

there goal seem to come against the run of play, and we fell apart

if sunu, had buried his chance (and he really should off) it would of ben game over and 3 points in te bag, we conceded 2 sloppy goals of the 3

pearson green and tongue were very very good, first time ive seen all 3 play together properlly

and on another note, the barmy army lads, sang for 90 minutes plus the for the 10mmins it took us to get out the ground, think i may of seen matty but not sure

I saw Matty, but again it was in the toilet, and didn't want to shake his pissy hand and come across as a weirdo toilet stalker.

The Arsenal lad can feck off back to London for me, he looked tired and well off the pace. Get Barazite back.

First 10 minutes second half we looks very good on the ball with Pearo doing well down the left. If that nob jocky sanu had toe poked that goal in, we'd have not lost.

We missed Commons and that pee'd me off, that we are a one man team.

I did laugh when I saw a kid in the stand to the side giving it us large, wearing a Manu shirt!!

We had a nice tram ride into west brom to find a boozer and it's my first visit to the Hawthorns. It's a ***** hole around there init it?

Archived