West Bromwich Albion v Derby County

CumbrianRam

Kin 'ell Oli lad! can you write us a match report aswell? lol!

derby 58% posession 42% west brom

derby 8 shots 6 west brom

derby 5 corners 1 west brom

13 min great corner from commons hulse heads in top corner22 mins tonge puts the ball through to hulse and he provides a great finish

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derby 58% posession 42% west brom

derby 8 shots 6 west brom

derby 5 corners 1 west brom

13 min great corner from commons hulse heads in top corner22 mins tonge puts the ball through to hulse and he provides a great finish

just one flaw ther youth commons is out for a month maybe change him for sunu lol

well i dont tcare what the result is if we win good times, if we lose, well it hinders forests programme so win win in my eyes

and i should be going to this game too, quite excited, as it will be the start o me goingig to most games now till the end of the season, yes thats right barrman is returning to derby for good!!!!!

boing boing bag of ****, boing boing bag of ****!!

Steven Davies and Dean Leacock are set to make surprise returns to the Derby County squad today.

The pair been out of action due to injury in recent weeks, but could be set for places on the bench in the Rams' Coca-Cola Championship match at West Bromwich Albion this afternoon.

Davies has missed the last month with a hamstring problem while Leacock has not featured since mid-December after undergoing minor knee surgery.

Both players have stepped up their rehabilitation programme this week and could be involved at the Hawthorns today.

Manager Nigel Clough said: "With a few players still ruled out due to injury, we could include Steven and Dean on the bench.

"Obviously they are still some way off full fitness but if we needed them for 5 or 10 minutes they do give us another option."

Davies and Leacock are almost certain to enjoy run-outs for the Rams' reserves against Sheffield Wednesday this week in the totesport.com Central Division.

Leading goalscorer Rob Hulse is also a slight doubt for today's game at the Hawthorns with a back injury that forced him to miss training on Friday.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~1978549,00.html

Today's starting line-ups for the Coca-Cola Championship clash between West Bromwich Albion and Derby County at the Hawthorns have been confirmed.

Manager Nigel Clough recalls Dean Moxey at left-back in place of the suspended Jay McEveley, while Gilles Sunu makes his first Derby start in place of Kris Commons who is out for around a month with a hamstring injury.

There is also a starting place for Chris Porter, who comes in for leading goalscorer Rob Hulse who is on the bench after suffering a back injury in training. He missed training yesterday as a result and is not considered fit enough to start.

On the bench, there are welcome returns for Steven Davies and Dean Leacock after injury.

Stephen Bywater is in goal in behind a back four of Nicky Hunt, Shaun Barker, Jake Buxton and Dean Moxey. In midfield Gilles Sunu starts on the right, Robbie Savage and Paul Green in the middle and Stephen Pearson out wide on the left. Up top Michael Tonge will play just off Chris Porter.

Derby County: Bywater, Hunt, Barker, Buxton, Moxey, Sunu, Green, Savage, Pearson, Tonge, Porter

Subs: Deeney, Hulse, Davies, Leacock, Anderson, Martin, Pringle

West Bromwich Albion: Carson, Olsson, Cech, Koren, Brunt, Thomas, Moore, Dorrans, Meite, Watson, Tamas

Subs: Kiely, Wood, Mulumbu, Morrison, Slory, Cox, Nouble

alright guys, thought i would pop on while the women is at the match.

i asked her for updates but she just text back saying the beer was too warm.

well now you know if you go lol

come on derby lets not get sloppy, pick our chances we will be ok!!

Archived