Luke Thomas transition to first team interview

Day

As you can see on the tweet, the full interview on RamsTV later today. Could be an interesting one given this line 'I was really nervous and didn't want to mess anything up', and this was just going into training.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, David said:

As you can see on the tweet, the full interview on RamsTV later today. Could be an interesting one given this line 'I was really nervous and didn't want to mess anything up', and this was just going into training.

I think that’s the main reason we haven’t seen more of him yet. A good pre-season should help and give him the confidence needed to play his natural game

17 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I think that’s the main reason we haven’t seen more of him yet. A good pre-season should help and give him the confidence needed to play his natural game

I stopped short of throwing that possibility out there until the full interview is up, but it is a possibility worth considering that maybe as fans we haven't in our haste to get him on the pitch.

1 hour ago, David said:

I stopped short of throwing that possibility out there until the full interview is up, but it is a possibility worth considering that maybe as fans we haven't in our haste to get him on the pitch.

That would explain why the manager seems so keen for him to be on the bench even if he's not getting on the pitch. He's still getting used to the crowed, atmosphere, etc 

Archived