Time to hit some form (its our turn)

plymouthram

I certainly would be interested in Mel’s honest thoughts as he’s sitting there watching us perform currently, even Natalie Jackson, when reporting on the Preston win on EMT said “It wasn’t pretty...” For that I interpreted man, that was cr@p/uninspiring/dull (insert you own interpretation here.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, sunnyhill60 said:

The only reason for your request is the embarrassing contrast between the current football famine and what we previously had. As for what he is doing wrong  ROWETTBALL! is sufficient.

Thanks for telling me what I think and here was me thinking I had seen some very well made goals under rowett and some dire stuff under mac ,, but no your right everything under rowett is dire and everything under Mac was wonderful,,, you just proved the point of my complaint ,,, rose tinted glasses and blinkers can do that for you,,, 

4 hours ago, archied said:

Thanks for telling me what I think and here was me thinking I had seen some very well made goals under rowett and some dire stuff under mac ,, but no your right everything under rowett is dire and everything under Mac was wonderful,,, you just proved the point of my complaint ,,, rose tinted glasses and blinkers can do that for you,,, 

I mean Mac never coached a bad game lol ? 

Archived