Derby County v Swansea City

Day

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is a nice change i suppose, but i dont understand this comment

They're own their own turf and have nothing to fear with us beating Newcastle and Forest.

Plus dirty tactics and a sh-t pitch. Savage :x .

okay i understand the savage, and the **** pitch, but dirty tactics? i know i havnt seen us recently but i wouldnt say we have ever played dirty tactics under clough, unless the savage and tactics comment is one and the same

Derby County: Bywater, Hunt, Barker, Buxton, McEveley, Tonge, Savage, Green, Pearson, Commons, Hulse

Subs: Deeney, Anderson, Moxey, Porter, Pringle, Sunu, Martin

Swansea City: de Vries, Williams, Tate, Pratley, Orlandi, Dyer, Rangel, Allen, Kuqi, Cotterill, Richards

Subs: Cornell, Bodde, Butler, Idrizaj, Gower, Pintado, Trundle

Games to look out for today,

Palace v Coventry

QPR v Doncaster

If Palace and QPR both win, and we pick up 3 points today we're upto 10th.

If we draw and Palace win, we go upto 11th.

I'm not looking what happens if we lose, it's not only negative but too scarey.

Oh and it's Grimsby v Lincoln City today, the local Derby. Grimsby haven't won in 24 league games, there last win was September 19th 2009. C'mon you Mariners :D

ohhhh, big stuff in lincolnshire then

a win today would also be a 4th consecutive home win, the last time we did that we got promoted!

i also noticed we also have a game in hand on most of the teams above us, which is nice to have as normally teams have games in hand on us

i think a clean sheet would be good for us today, we should try and clear that goal difference i hate it how we tend to always be in negative

Thing is, unless they pick up a load of injuries to there first teamers they've got a place in the play offs, the run of games they have got coming up are all against clubs that are just above us or below us.

Boro

Leicester

Swansea

Preston

Barnsley

I won't cheer if they win, but they would be helping us out.

Thing is, unless they pick up a load of injuries to there first teamers they've got a place in the play offs, the run of games they have got coming up are all against clubs that are just above us or below us.

Boro

Leicester

Swansea

Preston

Barnsley

I won't cheer if they win, but they would be helping us out.

i suppose on that theory then it would be good for them to win, i wont enjoy it though

Archived