Leeds Hatred?

staffswhite

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what you think of larry then you happy with him in charge ? i was suprised when he took over at your place dropping a league an all

he has been a real breath of fresh air since coming to leeds, not only is he a fellow leeds fan and local boy but he also has a real passion and desire in wanting the club to succeed

As said in my previous posts unfortunately we're a going through a really rough patch and because the fans have been so used to seeing us win, they have become extremely fickle and even boo'ed the team of the pitch last night (which was uncalled for - but im sure you lot have done it in the past when things havent gone your way)

The jury is still out there as to whether larry can succeed or not this season, the fans have alot of faith in him but he will only be classed as "the messiah" as and when the job is done.

Great win for you guys on tuesday anyway, yet another dvd to add to your growing list?

i did indeed mate, great cup game it was too, never seen a team that could dominate a game for 70mins and still lose, even your manager at the time, paul jewell said we should have won, but hey ho footballs a strange old game. :rolleyes:

You should of....

But maybe your opinion of our fans was swayed by many of the chants that were sung that night.

Archived