Stronger or Weaker

therealhantsram

Stronger or Weaker  

284 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

We were also on the lucky side of the opposition's penalty decisions....that thankfully went well for us.

Our system does seem to have been less effective this end of the season from what I have seen David.

Not quite sure what's in dispute here,rowetts system is pretty much as flexible as McLaren's was and that was heavily criticised...what's our plan b?

Kash , never mind those that heavily criticised maclaren s system and all this plan b stuff ,,, it’s guff ,championship clubs and 99 % of top clubs for that matter don’t have the players and coaching time available to have plans b,c,d,e at hand at the drop of a hat ,, successful teams have a system and are bloody good enough at what they do to win enough to be successfull ,

dont take this the wrong way but I honestly feel your falling into the trap of damming rowett as a way of defending maclaren from those that don’t give him the due credit , fair play to a degree ,it shows loyalty and football knowledge because only fools don’t respect the job mac did , time to let it go though and get fully behind rowett as he’s the man in the chair just now and to be fair he ain’t doing a bad job ,comparisons with him and Mac are as useless as ones between mac1 and clough junior ,, different times ,different circumstances ,different expectations ,, there’s bit of all three of those that I like and respect

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, archied said:

Kash , never mind those that heavily criticised maclaren s system and all this plan b stuff ,,, it’s guff ,championship clubs and 99 % of top clubs for that matter don’t have the players and coaching time available to have plans b,c,d,e at hand at the drop of a hat ,, successful teams have a system and are bloody good enough at what they do to win enough to be successfull ,

dont take this the wrong way but I honestly feel your falling into the trap of damming rowett as a way of defending maclaren from those that don’t give him the due credit , fair play to a degree ,it shows loyalty and football knowledge because only fools don’t respect the job mac did , time to let it go though and get fully behind rowett as he’s the man in the chair just now and to be fair he ain’t doing a bad job ,comparisons with him and Mac are as useless as ones between mac1 and clough junior ,, different times ,different circumstances ,different expectations ,, there’s bit of all three of those that I like and respect

I always thought that the plan b stuff was ******** in respect of Mac's teams to be honest..and I do with GRs as well.....I was taking the piss with that remark by illustration that all of the anti Martin/Mac types criticised them for the issues that will also effect rowetts team....

there will always be an opposition side that effectively counter your style of play.

I'm fully behind the team,esp the players but I'm still not personally convinced by many decisions or our play yet.

Time will tell,hopefully for the good.

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I always thought that the plan b stuff was ******** in respect of Mac's teams to be honest..and I do with GRs as well.....I was taking the piss with that remark by illustration that all of the anti Martin/Mac types criticised them for the issues that will also effect rowetts team....

there will always be an opposition side that effectively counter your style of play.

I'm fully behind the team,esp the players but I'm still not personally convinced by many decisions or our play yet.

Time will tell,hopefully for the good.

Yep , to me there’s always a sprinkling of your times right luck that gets teams over the line ,, it can be luck with injuries good or bad ,luck with a few players losing form at the same time , width of a post ,deflections ,refs decisions and sometimes like Wembley qpr loss you just know it’s bloody written , daft as it sounds I reckon we’d probably have won if they didn’t go down to ten men ,,,if there’s one ingredient that may get us over the line with rowett s side compared with the Mac 1 side it could come down to experience and mental and physical grit when the tough times hit as they certainly will between now and may ,, it’s that kind of division ,bloody tough to get promoted from

Archived