Trevor Sinclair admits racially abusing police officer and drink-driving

GboroRam

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

What would that prove? How would they know?

I'm sure people from minorities would be thrilled to know that their real life, first-hand experience of inequality is trumped by your privileged white male intellectualisation of the situation. Have a word

19 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

I'm sure people from minorities would be thrilled to know that their real life, first-hand experience of inequality is trumped by your privileged white male intellectualisation of the situation. Have a word

1) You’ve just said they’re unequal. You have collectivised and stripped each individual member of entire races of people of their agency. SJW Cultural Marxism 101.

2) One person’s story does not prove that there is a general inequality. One persons inexperience is possibly fuelled by bias and speaks to nothing other than their own situation.

3) You talk like AIDS Skrillex then tell me to have a word? Oh my.

10cw2dy.jpg

30 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

1) You’ve just said they’re unequal. You have collectivised and stripped each individual member of entire races of people of their agency. SJW Cultural Marxism 101.

2) One person’s story does not prove that there is a general inequality. One persons inexperience is possibly fuelled by bias and speaks to nothing other than their own situation.

and you've just tried to argue that no minorities are subject to unequal treatement by offering half-baked pseudo-intellectual theory that "proves" the opposite. Well done, at least someone is pleased with themself

3 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

and you've just tried to argue that no minorities are subject to unequal treatement by offering half-baked pseudo-intellectual theory that "proves" the opposite. Well done, at least someone is pleased with themself

No I didn’t. I don’t even know why you’re hellbent in getting into an argument with me on this thread or even what you’re trying to say, but regardless, you have no argument so you’ve resorted to bringing my race (that would be called racism Stive) and my gender (that would be called sexism Stive) into it in a disparaging manner for no good reason. Now you’re just making things up.

11 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

I didn’t, you did.

Whatevs - still congrats. A near perfect execution from the alt.right playbook.

When talking about racism and inequality, turn it all around to make yourself the victim..and the good guy the oppressor

I don’t even know why you’re hellbent in getting into an argument with me on this thread .You’ve resorted to bringing my race and my gender  into it in a disparaging manner for no good reason

#prayforsting

Archived