what a day!

MrOrdinary

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair from what I've read they are all applauding Derby, we wanted it more and deserved the win. Fair play to em, I'm a little surprised at how well they are taking it, I'm guessing the position they are in the league helps and the fact it's the first loss in the league in 19 games.

Forest Forum is closed for maintenance. Hmmm. Guess they're not in the mood.

On NEP they seem pretty gracious and conceding, apart from Elvis of course who has once again managed to bring discussion back to which club has the most rusty trophies in their cabinet.

It was bound to happen... no one can go forever unbeaten... and we just didnt fight for it anywhere near as much as you did...

Judging by the pre match talk i guess the team held onto the hurt from the City Ground game, and used it... and used it well... we were totally unable to play the way we usually can/do... it was a messy and nasty game, but at the end of the day, you deserved the win today...

It was a bloomin painful 3 points to loose, but it helps that its only the fourth time we've lost... and there is a certain amount of poetry in our first away loss being to you, when our first win was aswell...

Look after the Cloughie Cup, it brought us luck

Some tart on the NEP said that the ref had a Derby shirt under his refs one!!??

Women eh? she must have done the washing and cleaning early to be able to be allowed to go to the match.

My lord, did some of these forest fans have their eyes shut through the match? The ref was ******* terrible and gave them everything.

In fairness he didn't give Forest EVERYTHING... he actually gave both sides lots that he shouldn't have, and didnt give several he should have... all in all he was *****...

You would have thought the FA would have realised a strong ref was needed, not a twitchy panicky weak waste of breath... but ah well

In fairness he didn't give Forest EVERYTHING... he actually gave both sides lots that he shouldn't have, and didnt give several he should have... all in all he was *****...

You would have thought the FA would have realised a strong ref was needed, not a twitchy panicky weak waste of breath... but at well

Yes he was a good ref for you I suppose.

thats no way of talking about your sister, even if you have disowned her for being a red

haha my family aint from the wrong side of the trent mate no interbreadness or dirty red here now if i wanted to get personal i would put something like its not our fault your family reunion consisted of an aunt, sister, ex lover and mum and you both had a great night but i won't rise to it as we all like abit of banter but some can take it the wrong way and it could cause arguments

Archived