Derby County v Bristol City

Day

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmm... A prize...The one who was the furthest out has to nosh the one that got the score correct?

Or... We all line up and jiz on a Jaffa Cake and the winner gets the honour of presenting it to Pearson at the end of season awards?

Originally posted by Troy Dyer;3916

Mmm... A prize...The one who was the furthest out has to nosh the one that got the score correct?

Or... We all line up and jiz on a Jaffa Cake and the winner gets the honour of presenting it to Pearson at the end of season awards?

am up for it...

Originally posted by Troy Dyer;3916

christ you been in the navy troy?:eek::eek::eek:

3-1 to the rams.....savage to net first;)

Originally posted by vicky-27;4270

Dodgey Ref alert :eek:

Keith Stroud is ref tommorrow - has shown 92 yellows and 5 reds in 25 matches :mad: - was ref for us v Ipswich - P.J's last game.

we have the linesman who gave the phantom goal and a 4th official with the surname deadman - FACT lol

stroud was very biast if i remember, sending off stewart for a clean tackle against ipswich, if my memories with me!!

Archived