Can we beat Forest?

Day

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

notts fo**st are currently the better team ( the first time in over a decade).Their confidence is high and ours is low.Everything points to a win for the scum.....But,form goes out the window,camp will hopefully run off crying to daddy when he gets the amount of abuse he is due.the alien midget is the threat,i doubt tyson will start.

I dont expect Commons to start either,probably come on as a sub.

As long as we dont lose il be ok.If tyson breaks his leg,camp breaks his neck it would be a bonus.

notts fo**st are currently the better team ( the first time in over a decade).Their confidence is high and ours is low.Everything points to a win for the scum.....But,form goes out the window,camp will hopefully run off crying to daddy when he gets the amount of abuse he is due.the alien midget is the threat,i doubt tyson will start.

I dont expect Commons to start either,probably come on as a sub.

As long as we dont lose il be ok.If tyson breaks his leg,camp breaks his neck it would be a bonus.

Is it only me who is a bit uneasy with this comment?

Come on,

BOTH FECKIN LEGS!!!!!111!!!

Hi im worried about this game, they are playing fantastic free flowing football and have an abundance of pace. They are flying and on a really great roll. I keep asking myself "will we be the ones to end there unbeaten league run", but to be fair, and I dont like admitting it but I really cant see us doing it as we are currently no where near the standard they are playing at.

Is you a red dog though?

Anyway enough of the racist stuff, Welcome Afrino. I've seen your hairdo and it aint very bushy mate.

Stick around mate and I'll show you the dark long forgotten mystic art of Wummery.

In reply to question 1 above: No

You obviously know what my username is all about, Im origionally from south africa hence the choice of an appropriate username (I thought so anyway).

I have adopted Derby as my team; as when I first moved to this area I did some physical training with the Derby team at Chetwynd Barracks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived