Danny Rose

ram1964

What a little immature, arrogant pretentious sh#t.

Informing his employees in the public eye that.

He isn't paid what he is worth ? Didnt he miss most of last season through injury so was probably worth bugger all for most of that time,however i assume he was still taking the wonga ,and any money he earns must have been agreed by himself at the time of joining the club.

Slating the club for not bringing in top quality signings? Well think he would be one of the first players that could be improved upon from the first regular 11.

Certainly not made himself popular amongst his team mates and as a manager would seriously question his professionalism by his inappropriate outspoken gobshite. Any other profession and you would be lucky to keep your job. Hope he gets docked a months salary for bringing the club into disrepute and gross misconduct.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think what he said about wanting to go back north is true. I know some of his family and they've been telling me of his growing irritation regarding not being able to get a pint with a decent head on it and not being able to have gravy on his chips.

Sith Happens

Has apologised which has been accepted. His team mates are supposed to have given him a round of applause when he went back in.

Really ? If so it shows Spurs are in a bad place, should have been kicked out the 1st team squad and made to train on his own.

If most of us went on social media or publically slated the company we work for we would probably be out of a job.

So he does it seem 'only' earn 30k a week, he shouldnt have signed that contract if he wasnt happy.

I like Spurs and have done since Tom Huddlestone joined them but I fear they have peaked.  Their strict wages policy means they have 10 ish players who are probably earning £100k less than they could elsewhere and also means that they can'tsign anyone to improve their first XI.  It seems that Spurs (Daniel Levy) have a small club mentality rather than paying players what they are worth and establishing themselves as a Champions League club.

11 hours ago, Bridgford Ram said:

I like Spurs and have done since Tom Huddlestone joined them but I fear they have peaked.  Their strict wages policy means they have 10 ish players who are probably earning £100k less than they could elsewhere and also means that they can'tsign anyone to improve their first XI.  It seems that Spurs (Daniel Levy) have a small club mentality rather than paying players what they are worth and establishing themselves as a Champions League club.

Levy always speaks about making sure they balance the books, but lets be honest they could double their entire squads wages and still be fine. I sometimes wonder if the strict wage structure has anything to do with the cost of the new stadium.

Archived