Derby County Podcast - Emmerdale Farm Man

Joel

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know how many subscribers you have at all?

Big fan and subscribed in itunes, are there any other ways I can subscribe to get your numbers up?

Thanks mate.

I don't actually know how many subscribers we've got. I can track the listens each week and we're nearing 40,000 as far as I'm aware. 

The website has been really popular though, with over 40,000 page views of that in the two months that its been running.

It'd be great if you (and everyone else) can leave a review or simply rate the podcast through iTunes / podcast app because that helps too. 

Thanks mate.

I don't actually know how many subscribers we've got. I can track the listens each week and we're nearing 40,000 as far as I'm aware. 

The website has been really popular though, with over 40,000 page views of that in the two months that its been running.

It'd be great if you (and everyone else) can leave a review or simply rate the podcast through iTunes / podcast app because that helps too. 

40,000 listens per week? That sounds a little insane.

Youre missing out Tombo. I loved that end of season review series review and Chris's classic rant against Mac after the Reading debacle. Legendary comments about losing the dressing room and how SM  "needs to just get his coat and go and take his coffee cup with him".:lol:

Not sure why I never listen to this. I think I just can't be bothered. I should be bothered, I'm sure it's great.

wish I could listen, just find it too close to the bone. That as in it's a topic we all know and love and are very opinionated on... So I'd find myself screaming at the speakers. 

I tend to keep my podcasts to NFL... Stuff I'm still learning and can't get from any other source. 

wish I could listen, just find it too close to the bone. That as in it's a topic we all know and love and are very opinionated on... So I'd find myself screaming at the speakers. 

I tend to keep my podcasts to NFL... Stuff I'm still learning and can't get from any other source. 

Understandable. It's not for everyone, I get that. We all have our views on it and really, it's just another platform to express opinion.

Not sure why I never listen to this. I think I just can't be bothered. I should be bothered, I'm sure it's great.

Give it a go, I listen back every now and then when I'm doing the dishes... It's slightly more entertaining than that.

Archived