Junior Kit

PastRAMi

Anyone else had a problem with there being no 3-4 size in the Junior Kit (or any other size).  I have a fast growing 2 year-old and have got him the kit the past 2 seasons but the 2-3 will be a crop top by Christmas and the 4-5 could be used as a duvet it's so big.

I've emailed the club and all they said was nobody else had any issues. So I just wondered if anyone else had any issues.

I realise it is umbro that provide the sizes and not the club it just seems silly to me that they don't have a full size range. 

COYR!!! 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, jake the ram said:

my boy is 8.This season they seem to small.hes had to have small adult and this touches his knees £50 and threaded already.sorry to say but I think Mel trying recoup some money by buying crap but selling at a vast profit.rant over.

Ha big is he at 8? 5 foot 8 inches? And extra large boys is 155cm at £38.

I've had a pen, busted in a few days. I've had a rubber bracelet, DCFC faded to nothing. I've had the double duvet cover, rough as a bears proverbial. I think some of the manufacturers of DCFC merchandise need reviewing Mel. Shirts are notorious for threading, all mine are folded away collecting dust..... my house is quite clean though :ph34r:

Archived