Dr Who

Day

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, StringerBell said:

I know them too well

33v2800.jpg

Clearly they dont watch Dr Who as the assistant is a Lesbian, and also not white.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Srg said:

there must be what, 10-15 characters on this show, if that, with any regularity? To cover off all those variances would leave you with the most unrepresentative group of people you could ever imagine.

Welcome to the world of intersectionality.

15 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Clearly they dont watch Dr Who as the assistant is a Lesbian, and also not white.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. This is Anita Sarkeesians Twitter account. She famously tried to turn the computer game industry upside down by emotionally blackmailing developers into pandering to feminists (even though something like 97% of AAA games are played by men). Then an old video emerged of her saying she didn't even like computer games.

TobyWanKenobi

A lot of people getting worked up over a time travelling alien with two hearts, a body temperature of 15 degrees, telepathic ability, 26 ribs, and orange blood, also has boobs.

6 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

That wouldn't surprise me at all. This is Anita Sarkeesians Twitter account. She famously tried to turn the computer game industry upside down by emotionally blackmailing developers into pandering to feminists (even though something like 97% of AAA games are played by men). Then an old video emerged of her saying she didn't even like computer games.

Since you're a big Star Wars/vidya nerd, you ought to play Star Wars The Old Republic 2. It's based around the lead writer Chris Avellone meticulously picking apart Lucas' absurd binary interpretation of morality through the character of Kreia, who is the most interesting character in the entire extended universe for my money.

21 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Just wait till she gets pregnant off of a dalek

Is that sink plunger thing really a Skaroese rogering stick then?

29 minutes ago, Anon said:

Since you're a big Star Wars/vidya nerd, you ought to play Star Wars The Old Republic 2. It's based around the lead writer Chris Avellone meticulously picking apart Lucas' absurd binary interpretation of morality through the character of Kreia, who is the most interesting character in the entire extended universe for my money.

Oh yeah played that one. I seem to remember it getting a bit of stick at the time, with it not being Bioware, but it's up there with the original IMO. It's the third one (the MMORPG) that I've not played.

Loved Kreia though, I remember there was talk of her coming back into canon on Rebels last year as Ezra and Maul activate an ancient sith holocron and it sounded like her. It'd be pretty cool if she was one of the ancient Jedi who influences Luke and his "Its time for the Jedi to end" idea.

Its a shame they never did a proper third KOTOR (not a MMORPG). I can see them doing an Old Republic TV series at some point though.

7 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Oh yeah played that one. I seem to remember it getting a bit of stick at the time, with it not being Bioware, but it's up there with the original IMO. It's the third one (the MMORPG) that I've not played.

Loved Kreia though, I remember there was talk of her coming back into canon on Rebels last year as Ezra and Maul activate an ancient sith holocron and it sounded like her. It'd be pretty cool if she was one of the ancient Jedi who influences Luke and his "Its time for the Jedi to end" idea.

Its a shame they never did a proper third KOTOR (not a MMORPG). I can see them doing an Old Republic TV series at some point though.

It got deserved stick because it wasn't finished, but then that's Obsidian to a tee. Great writing, abysmal time management. A group of modders have since fixed the game's rushed ending, adding the extra planet that was ditched due to time constraints, and adding scenes to make the finale on Malachor 5 make sense.

39 minutes ago, Anon said:

It got deserved stick because it wasn't finished, but then that's Obsidian to a tee. Great writing, abysmal time management. A group of modders have since fixed the game's rushed ending, adding the extra planet that was ditched due to time constraints, and adding scenes to make the finale on Malachor 5 make sense.

Cheers didn't know that. Just looking into it now, will have to play it again if I've missed the game that should have been. Apparently Lucasarts put pressure on them to get it out too fast.

Malachor (not 5 just Malachor) has been canonised in Rebels now btw, so the games getting a bit of respect through nods in the story.

Archived