scum

Dangerous

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just shows what a piss poor division this is

DO i detect a note of bitterness there? I think this division is probably thE best one to watch, the premier league is boring - same every year and who wants to watch league 1 and below?

Think the game at PP will be a cracker as obviously you'll want to take away out unbeaten record!

Remember by canine friend. form is temporary, class is permanent. Saying that I do wish you all the best in your promotion challenge, honestly I do. I hope you keep it up (apart from the loss at PP this month) and get promoted. It's about time you lot returned the favour and gave us Saturday night entertainment on MOTD.

I am an extremely happy man. Not only am i back in the UK in a couple of days but my team is playing football i could only dream of but cheers for the kind words, the highlights don't show how good the third goal was. Something like 10 one touch passes before Cohen scored.

Shame i won't be able to get a ticket for the away game really, think you'll beat Ssausagehorpe (?) in your next match as they are a poor side. Any predictions for the score at the game at PP? I honestly think form will have nothing to do with it

Archived