Your top 5 most hated teams.

Perky1106

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest I should take back my post as I don't hate any football club, hate and legend are two words that are used far too often in football. I dislike rival clubs, I also dislike clubs that have bought there way to the top (Chelski and Man City), but I don't hate em.

I must be one of a few people that are not fussed by Man Utd, Sir Fergie maybe a tw@t at times, at the same time I can admire what he has done with United. When you look at the players that he's brought through the youth system at United (Nevilles, Beckham, Scholes, Giggs etc.) the bloke is a quality manager without doubt.

I'l save my hate for the people and things that really deserve it religious extremists, illegal immigrants, peados and Robbie Savage.

Gold Coast United

Gold Coast United Reserves

Gold Coast United Youth Team

Gold Coast United U12's

Notts Forest

ohh dear ooh dear daveybot, what shall we do with you?

your anger is it down to pent up sexual frustration?

or is it that you have just grown old too quickly ?

being sat in that chair day after day, looking at fish in the tanks aint theraputic you know, even if you do choke yer chicken whilst watching them swim.(i aint talking about yer man tadpoles either)

try this for size daveybot, prize yer self from your armchair, tidy up all your boy books and tissues, smarten your self up a bit(wash, deodorant, clean socks n undies ,shave and clean clothes (ps tank tops aint in fashion now!) get yer self down to marks and sparks and buy your self a new outfit to wear(dont buy any more GREY clothes for fook sake!)

then take mrs daveybot out and show her that just once in a while you can interact with people socially.

if this all goes to plan maybe, just maybe you will get some female interaction! ;) untill then you just keep drowning yer tadpoles.

g,day from the gold coast m8

Archived