v Wolves (H) - Predictions

mozza

v Wolves  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding a trophy, why don't you just design a really good avatar that the winner can use for the 12 months after winning? After all, we're only in it for the glory and I'd no idea who won last year until just now. We would all know if it was on all their posts for the next year - assuming they do post, of course!

4 hours ago, angieram said:

Regarding a trophy, why don't you just design a really good avatar that the winner can use for the 12 months after winning? After all, we're only in it for the glory and I'd no idea who won last year until just now. We would all know if it was on all their posts for the next year - assuming they do post, of course!

Got the perfect avatar

MYSTIC-MEG_2882318b.jpg

If I win it a trophy is not necessary, I would be happy with the avatar if someone could help me get it onto my account!

Rotherham away is a difficult one to predict. They've picked up since they were mathematically relegated and we've been poor away this year. I might just go for 0-0 again, Derby 0 has served me very well this season!

Archived