Rob Hulse - January Transfer Rumours

Day

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no hes not, which is good, but it only takes one bad performance for him to slip back into that role of which it then takes him 4 or 5 games to hit back to form

If i asked you after say the ssausagehorpe or blackpool game whether hulse was lazy im sure you'd agree .

Look at Jermaine Beckford for example, he bangs in 20 goals a season, extremely under-rated yes his attitude may stink at times, but we have the satisfaction of knowing we're going to get goals out of him every year and he is only get paid £9,000 a week.

Hulse however only scored what, 12 or so goals last season and he's milking you dry with his wages?

The sooner you guys get him of the wage list the better imo.

i was at the ssausagehorpe game and nigel made a mistake by substituting and getting paul connolly and we are now climbing up the championship trying to clinch promotion!When we are in the premier league we will stomp all the major clubs and thrash them!

07/08 season ring a bell?

anyway you keep thinking positive mate.....champions league here you come ;)

If i asked you after say the ssausagehorpe or blackpool game whether hulse was lazy im sure you'd agree .

Look at Jermaine Beckford for example, he bangs in 20 goals a season, extremely under-rated yes his attitude may stink at times, but we have the satisfaction of knowing we're going to get goals out of him every year and he is only get paid £9,000 a week.

Hulse however only scored what, 12 or so goals last season and he's milking you dry with his wages?

The sooner you guys get him of the wage list the better imo.

the problem we have that outside of him and commons we dont have a potent goal threat

as porter can score but we have just not seen enough of him due to injuries.

this season hulse has been out with injuries and from what he says he is commited to the club (dont beleive it to much myself) but he has turned down what would of been a better paid season at boro.

he will get more goals this season, but when hes on form for us we always look dangerous

i was at the ssausagehorpe game and nigel made a mistake by substituting and getting paul connolly and we are now climbing up the championship trying to clinch promotion!When we are in the premier league we will stomp all the major clubs and thrash them!

clinch promotion, beat all the major clubs, SAME OLD DERBY TAKIN THE PISS i think we mite jst do that lol

you've definately been smoking something mate :rolleyes:

Archived