Ticket options?

Tony Le Mesmer

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

come on Tony its the north stand not the North Bank.

no reason to get stressed mate.

I went to see Lincoln a couple of times and it was a relaxed day out watching a bit of footy. It didn't have the unrelenting angst of Derby fans fretting over every little thing. 

Mind you, as soon as the 90 mins were up, i was sneaking up to the journo's in the press box trying to find out how Derby had done away at fulham!

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

come on Tony its the north stand not the North Bank.

no reason to get stressed mate.

I went to see Lincoln a couple of times and it was a relaxed day out watching a bit of footy. It didn't have the unrelenting angst of Derby fans fretting over every little thing. 

Mind you, as soon as the 90 mins were up, i was sneaking up to the journo's in the press box trying to find out how Derby had done away at fulham!

:lol:

I'm small time RamNut

I'm sure Angry Ram won't like this but York won at Wembley twice in a week and I didn't go to either game. Wembley? People? London?!!

Don't do ANY of those things!

:p

Sorry to hear that Tony!

I park at HP, just the other side of the Ford garage. Literally a 2 minute walk and it doesn't cost a penny in there.

It always has spaces, I often turn up at 2:45 and there's a spot always.

Alternatively if you wanted peace of mind the Ford garage offers places for the season but I think you have to make a donation to charity rather than actually paying which is quite good. 

In terms of being in the ground, have you asked Derby if they could offer you access to a lounge or something during the match (if that would even help)?

Might be nice to have the option to go in to the quiet if needs be! 

8 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

:lol:

I'm small time RamNut

I'm sure Angry Ram won't like this but York won at Wembley twice in a week and I didn't go to either game. Wembley? People? London?!!

Don't do ANY of those things!

:p

Ya don't know what you are missing. Lovely place and people. :D

Archived