Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, im ramant62 or ant, live in Hereford, the land of Bulmers cider for you scrumpy lovers. First started supporting my beloved rams back in 1973-74 seasons and have stuck with them for nearly 40 years. How i have managed to stay so loyal to the rams for all these years with the mighty Hereford Utd only a mile from my doorstep just proves my love for this club.

Hi, im ramant62 or ant, live in Hereford, the land of Bulmers cider for you scrumpy lovers. First started supporting my beloved rams back in 1973-74 seasons and have stuck with them for nearly 40 years. How i have managed to stay so loyal to the rams for all these years with the mighty Hereford Utd only a mile from my doorstep just proves my love for this club.

Hello and welcome Ramant 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Ooops, how rude, never introduced myself, always presumed this was a continuation of the old NEP/Telegraph forum that I posted on many moons ago under the name of philmycock and when we all got banned for being immature and funny set up the sheepshagarmy forum and a few of us ran the Rams Protest Group (RPG) to try and run the dodgy guys outta town and into prison!!! Lol! So a belated hello from me :-)

Any forum is good, sometimes smaller ones are better.

Many of the founders got married/had kids/stopped being glued to their laptops watching all night etc, was great in the early days, made some good solid friends in 'real' life!!! JR, Adem, Vanderlaan, Stoney, Ossie, Tony Moore, Chetty, Cotslands, Suffolk, etc etc, even Niall from One Direction used to post!!! Ha ha!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

New poster here. Never posted on forums before so I think its about time i gave it a shot!

At 22 i'm still young, but i've loved Derby County as far back as i can remember.

I work in the aerospace industry and i'm an avid reader of dcfcfans.

I'm looking forward to some great discussionsan banter with you all.

Cheers,

Ram On Toast

Archived