Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, neil62uk said:

inbox me your name and address  please     i catorgorically state i wont broadcast whom you are  or  where you reside  ...im not Mel Morris   im   Sheikh Mansour  

Nothing personal, I can "categorically state" you won't be getting my address! You can however have my name and bank details when it's time for you to transfer me the money!

1 minute ago, jb12345 said:

Nothing personal, I can "categorically state" you won't be getting my address! You can however have my name and bank details when it's time for you to transfer me the money!

:lol:   you,ve got a great sense of humour i will give you that  ...and thats all i will give you 

3 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

@jimmybanister_ @AdyDerby4life on Twitter. I see you. Laugh to your heart's content. We'll see this week.

Who are you? 

1 minute ago, neil62uk said:

i mean to say that Lansbury wont sign for Derby      and to the best of my knowledge no bet as taken place   ... 

Fair enough pal no worries. You called me out an offered me the odds! But if you're bottling it that's fine!

1 minute ago, jb12345 said:

It's like you Derby lot don't want Henri, not one good word to say about him and nobody wants it to be true! Afraid it is! Back to twitter - @jimmy watch your mouth calling me a reddog! ;) 

I've been sat back biding my time reading this thread...

I for one, would welcome Lansbury with open arms, good player IMO, but in terms of this latest posts...

I will wait till wednesday/tuesday before i either sharpen my pitchfork or ask if you want a cuppa... no offence against you, but i know nothing of your reliability..

3 minutes ago, jb12345 said:

It's like you Derby lot don't want Henri, not one good word to say about him and nobody wants it to be true! Afraid it is! Back to twitter - @jimmy watch your mouth calling me a reddog! ;) 

You know what, I was actually starting to want to believe all of this, until you started a strange war of words with a derby fan on Twitter with the same initials as the initials in your username. 

It's been an entertaining evening, but I'm out! 

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

You know what, I was actually starting to want to believe all of this, until you started a strange war of words with a derby fan on Twitter with the same initials as the initials in your username. 

It's been an entertaining evening, but I'm out! 

Like I've said, believe what you like lad! Wouldn't call it a war of words! Merely saying wait for me to be proven right before laughing! Probably (nearly) old enough to be the lads Dad.

Ok mate look forward to your apology later this week!

Just now, jb12345 said:

Like I've said, believe what you like lad! Wouldn't call it a war of words! Merely saying wait for me to be proven right before laughing! Probably (nearly) old enough to be the lads Dad.

Ok mate look forward to your apology later this week!

I can assure you now mate, if he signs, the first thing I'll be doing is send you an apology, I'm a man of my word.

Whether you are or not is yet to be proven! 

Well JB12345, what an entrance!

Youve kept me entertained throughout the day on and off!

Which ever way this plays out you've stood your ground well, time will tell with this scenario. 

Youre either gonna make £200 or lose £60, I don't know which but I'll tell you something I admire the entrance and impact  you've made "Well Done" :)

Just now, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Well JB12345, what an entrance!

Youve kept me entertained throughout the day on and off!

Which ever way this plays out you've stood your ground well, time will tell with this scenario. 

Youre either gonna make £200 or lose £60, I don't know which but I'll tell you something I admire the entrance and impact  you've made "Well Done" :)

Almost getting annoyed at having to defend myself! Am I the bad guy for being the good guy and sharing what I've been told? Lol I don't know. 

Archived